The 2000W generator can be widely applied in many fields of daily life. However, because running watts is not high, it is only used in lighting, so it is suitable for households with low electricity demand. Or you can install it on the farm for lighting purposes.
In recent years, generators have become an indispensable part of everyday life. In particular, on hot summer days when electricity is cut off because of overload, a generator cannot be better. Since then, the 2000W generator has always received the attention of the community.
On the market, there are many different generators suitable for many needs and purposes. In, the 2000W generator is suitable for household use with low consumption. Some models of 2000W generators are popular today such as Generac IQ2000, Champion Power 2000-Watt, WEN 56200i 2000-Watt, etc.
Each generator line has its own specifications and the same goes for the 2000W generator. The same type of generator 2000W, but the origin, different brand, and parameters are also different. The main difference between the generators is that the size and weight may vary slightly.
When talking about 2000W generator products, they cannot help but mention the advantages. Because of possessing many outstanding advantages, the 2000W product line is always chosen by consumers.
– Machine compact design, convenient disassembly.
– Affordable price suitable for every pocket
– 2000W series of products are diversified with many choices
– Wide application so there are many stores nationwide, and there is no shortage of spare parts when needed
– Machine design for easy disassembly and maintenance
Notes when using the 2000W generator
Using a generator properly helps to increase the life of the equipment, especially ensuring safety during use.
Using the safe and efficient 2000W generator, let’s pocket a few tips for using the equipment right away. More specific:
– Total watts of appliances consuming electricity must not exceed watts of the generator. It is best to use 85% of the generator’s running watts.
– When using a 2000w generator, users do not use a voltage stabilizer to excite electricity.
– Do not plug the generator into the main electrical panel in the house. This will turn the generator into a transformer. At this time, a family member or neighbor may receive an electric shock.
– When installing equipment or using generators, attention should be paid to the bridge. Turn off the mains circuit breaker and make sure all appliances are in the inactive state.
– Install additional support equipment.
– When using a generator, it should run idle for 5 to 10 minutes, then plug in electrical equipment.
– Do not touch the device with wet hands or while the machine is operating.
– Turn off the generator properly.
In particular, when using a 2000w generator, you should aim for oil-powered products. Although generally gasoline generators are reasonably priced, they run smoothly and are small in size compared to diesel generators. But we see that diesel engines are 1.5 times more efficient than gasoline engines in the same segment. Besides, the cost of diesel fuel is quite cheap and safe.
Methods of preservation
Generator maintenance is a very important step, but often not focused on by the users. Therefore, over time, durability and safety may change. Therefore, each of us needs to equip ourselves with information to preserve products.
– Put the generator in a cool, dry place.
– Do not place generators indoors
– When the generator is not in use for several days, turn it on and leave it idle for 5 to 10 minutes.
– After each use, check the whole equipment, and add oil to the generator.