Are you Upset about Your Daily Hari Fall? If so, then you have some simple ways to reduce it right in your kitchen.
Use any of the following easy-to-make recipes to stop hair loss:
- Massage the hair with olive oil and leave it overnight. Rinse the next day as usual. Olive oil works as a hair tonic. It is also referred to as liquid gold for hair. Olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids that keep the hair cuticle hydrated.
- Boil a handful of henna leaves in mustard oil (at a ratio of 4 tablespoons to one cup). Filter and store in a sterilized glass bottle. Massage this herbal oil every time before taking a bath. If possible, leave it overnight or at least 30 minutes before washing your hair. This is very effective in treating hair loss.
- Massage bhongra juice to reduce hair fall.
- Sagvan seed oil can also be used to massage the head to stop hair loss.
- Mix equal amounts of almond oil and warm castor oil for a scalp massage at least once a week.
- Rinse your hair with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to promote hair growth.
- Use the following hair pack: mix amla powder and one egg. Apply and leave for half an hour before washing.
- Applying a mixture of aloe vera gel and herbal triphala powder continuously for 3-6 months will help new hair growth.
- Massage the coconut milk into the roots. Make sure you cover the entire scalp. Leave on for an hour and wash off with warm water. Use 3-4 times a week for amazing results. You can also use aloe vera gel instead of coconut milk.
- Drinking coconut water regularly prevents hair loss.
- Include nuts in your diet.
- Cook fenugreek seeds (methi) in coconut oil or olive oil. Cool and drain. Store in a bottle and use as a massage oil every time before a head bath.
- Including amla in any form in your diet will help control hair fall.
- Beat one egg in henna powder and curd and use as a hair mask. This will help prevent hair loss.
- A warm castor oil massage 30 minutes before a head bath will give excellent results.